Wat Pho Temple

 

  • 01/22/2022 - Wat Pho, this is the first temple Ive been to and I found that they charge foreigners 200 baht (6$ or so) to enter the temple. It is free for national citizens so I was joking with the guard saying “Phom Ma Jak Thailand Khrup” which means I am from Thailand haha. He laughed and asked me to sing the national song so sadly I was caught instantly, I know shocking right? When you enter a temple you must wear long pants, closed toe shoes and a shirt that covers your body and shoulders (so I was sadly very hot both by appearance and temperature). The temples are very pretty and have a ton of detail, Thailand is known for gold so I’ve noticed they paint everything golden it’s very pretty. I had a ton of fun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chang Mai hiking

Family Vacation